Slamex Sand Dewatering Unit
The Slamex SD sand separator with a screw conveyor is designed for sand removal in fully automated mode, and can be used for both sand and other impurities of wastewater provided that the sediment velocity is sufficient.
Slamex SD sand separator consists of a steel chamber in which sand is filtered. At the bottom of the chamber there is an inclined screw conveyor designed for lifting and dehydration of sand. The water-sand mixture is pumped through the inlet pipe into the chamber, where the reflector distributes the mixture evenly over the entire width of the chamber. The width of the chamber is reduced towards the drainage unit of the fugate, which is a U-shaped perpendicular trough with a two-sided weir.
In the standard version, the chamber is designed for separation of solid particles with a diameter of 0.55 mm. The estimated delay time of the particles is about 1 minute.
• Easy to install – just connect to the water supply and mains
• Turnkey delivery
• Shaftless screw spiral with exceptional dewatering capacity
• Few wearing parts – minimum maintenance required
• Robust, non-corroding structure
• Screw trough with highly wear-resistant plastic lining
Capacity and Dimension Table
|Inlet water pipe|
|Drive unit output|